HVAC Rotary Switches
Heating, Air-Conditioning and Ventilating Equipment Switches
Carson has been manufacturing rotary switches for the HVAC industry for over 60 years. Our designs are durable, long-lasting, and a favorite among our clients. The Carson rotary switch uses a “wiping” action to engage the contacts. Built with heavy duty wiring, Carson rotary switches are great for commercial building fan controls, industrial fans, farm fans, sports fans, floor polishers, portable heaters & blowers, and dryers.
Carson rotary switches are versatile, durable, economical fractional HP rated rotary switches with built in standard components for the HVAC industry.
HVAC Rotary Switch Options
- EXTENSIONS: All rotary switches are available with 3/16″ square shaft, 13/32″ extension and 15/32″ threaded double ‘D’ bushing, 1/4″ extension
- QUICK CONNECT TERMINALS: Male quick connect terminals or PVC insulated wires with rated lead wire of any length available
- PLATE-MOUNTED: All switches can be supplied as plate-mounted assemblies or rotary switches only
- PUSH-ON KNOBS: Black push-on knobs can be used
- FIBRE INSULATORS: .03″ protective fibre insulators can be printed or labeled (leads only)
- SHIPPING: All rotary switches can be packed individually or in bulk
- 10 Amps – 1/4 HP at 125 VAC
- 5 Amps – 1/2 HP at 250 VAC
- 5 Amps – 1/4 HP at 277 VAC