The SA-500 Cruiser Siren
Police Siren, Ambulance Siren, and Console Mount Vehicle Emergency Siren is a Full Feature Siren
The SA-500 Cruiser Siren is one of the most efficient, rugged, reliable and functional 100/200-watt sirens on the market today. And at only 2 ⅛”, this self-contained full featured siren easily fits into a police car or ambulance console or dash using significantly less space, leaving room for other equipment.
The SA-500 Cruiser siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, two momentary push buttons for tone override, separate volume controls knobs for Radio and PA, a master on/off switch and a noise-canceling PA microphone. The siren also features LED backlighting, the new Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicles horn, and Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle.
The Compact 2⅛” High Full Feature Siren
All of the features are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-500 Cruiser Siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes internal fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems and an output indicator for diagnostic purposes. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-500 Cruiser is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- Compact 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two Tone
- Four position rotary switch with two push-button overrides
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable siren when exiting the vehicle
- DIP switch programmable
- Internally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Output diagnostic LED
- Wiring connector with screw-down terminals
- Mounting brackets with the siren and PA microphone
- 28 volt option also available
- 2-1/8″ H x 6-1/8″ W x 5-7/8″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SA-500 Cruiser Siren Sounds
- HiLo/Two Tone
NOTE: Sound clips demonstrate sound, not loudness.
SA-500 Cruiser Siren Manual and Specifications
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Common Accessories and Replacement Parts for this product (click to view photo):
- ED1756 Cable
- CP4688-10 Connector
- CP4852 Knobs
- CP3571 Mounting Bracket
- CP3966 Bracket Hardware
- CP4119 Output Transistor
- CP4750 Mic
- CP3570 Mic
- CP3633 Mic Bracket
NOTE: All Carson sirens are intended for use by authorized personnel only. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they understand and operate this emergency warning device in compliance with all applicable city, state and federal laws and regulations.